You have questions? We have answers!
We are a newer company in Orange Beach, AL that has been open since 2019. Many of our customers have never been to the Gulf Coast before and are first time renters with us. With all of our different rental gear and equipment, many of our customers have questions. We are here to help answer some of the most frequent ones.
- How early in advance do I need to book my rental order? ASAP! With each year that passes, our town and tourist community is rapidly growing.
- Do you set up/break down beach chairs on the beach? No we do not. It is your responsibility as a renter to setup/break down everyday that they are in your possession. If anything is stolen, you will be held liable. We
- Do I need to be at my rental while you deliver my items? If you are in a condo, YES. You must meet us in the lobby. If you are in a duplex or house, NO. You can leave the items under the home. Just shoot us a photo and you are free to go about your day.
- Do I have to clean my beach gear before I return it? We appreciate our customers making it easy for everyone involved by returning the gear in the condition that it was rented out to them in.
- Can I push my children in the fisherman’s wagon? No. All rental gear is to be used only for it’s original use.
- What is the weight limit for rental strollers? 40 pounds.
- I want a beach package but I don’t need everything in it. Can I swap something out? Yes, if the price per day is equivalent or of lesser value and our availability allows.
- Can you deliver a golf cart to my condo? No, we are not allowed to deliver golf carts to condos.
- Can I come pickup my golf cart for my rental in store? No. Golf carts are only to be delivered.
- Where are Golf Carts allowed to be driven? Fort Morgan, Orange Beach, Gulf State Park and Perdido Key. Any hard top road that is 25 mph or less can be driven on.
- I am renting in Lost Keys. Can I have a gas golf cart? No. Lost keys only allows electric golf carts.
- Can I rent a jeep with the doors off? No. It is a liability.
- Can I have my top removed from my jeep rental? Yes!
- How fast can the slingshots go? The speed limit.
- I have young kids. Can they ride in the slingshot with me? As long as their feet can touch the ground in the slingshot, yes.
- Do I have to wear a helmet in the slingshot? You do NOT have to in Florida, Alabama or Mississippi. We do provide (2) helmets if you’d prefer to wear them but they aren’t required.
- What if I am late bringing my slingshot/jeep rental back? A late fee per hour will be charged to the card we have on file.
- What if it’s raining and I already made a reservation to rent a jeep/slingshot? No worries! We will hold your reservation for up to a year to date. You can come back anytime and use your ride.
- I paid for overflow parking online. Do I need to check in somewhere? No. You just find a spot and park. There is no assigned parking, it is first come first serve.
- Is the overflow parking lot safe? Yes. It is well lit and fenced in. Come and go as you please. Although, the Orange Beach police department does patrol the lot; like any other public parking lot it is park at your own risk.
- I have a boat, can I park it in your overflow parking? Yes. You can park boats, trailers, RV’s, jet skis and automobiles.
Have more questions? Give us a call at 251-510-7226 or come see us at 25150 Canal Road. Suite B. We will be happy to help anyway that we can!